• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haj-Kota

Hello,

I'm wanting to use the 'say' console command, but to do that I need the IDs of certain NPC dialogue lines. Unfortunately, I can't find these anywhere on the internet.
I'm specifically looking for Brynjolf's dialogue IDs. I exploited him as a follower during the quest 'Trinity Restored'. He only has two lines now ("I think we can trust Karliah, let's see what she's on about" and "I'm just as puzzled as you, lass"), plus combat dialogue. I thought it would be fun to play some of his other dialogue sometimes, for old time's sake . . . and because I like his voice.

Anyone know any dialogue ID for Brynjolf? Thanks.

T3arsF3arsCry

Hello,

I'm wanting to use the 'say' console command, but to do that I need the IDs of certain NPC dialogue lines. Unfortunately, I can't find these anywhere on the internet.
I'm specifically looking for Brynjolf's dialogue IDs. I exploited him as a follower during the quest 'Trinity Restored'. He only has two lines now ("I think we can trust Karliah, let's see what she's on about" and "I'm just as puzzled as you, lass"), plus combat dialogue. I thought it would be fun to play some of his other dialogue sometimes, for old time's sake . . . and because I like his voice.

Anyone know any dialogue ID for Brynjolf? Thanks.
Try To İnstall mode Extensible Follower Framework best for that because adding so many choices

Haj-Kota

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Is that a mod or a seperate thing? I'd rather not tamper with mod downloading, I do NOT trust myself haha.

Latest posts