1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Now Serana Has Disappeared on Solstheim

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by Kbjcooke, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Kbjcooke New Member

Message Count:
    I've had her disappear on me in Skyrim, but because I didn't finish the Dawnguard quest line she followed me to Solstheim. She got stuck somewhere inside the mine. I've since gone back and found her, but she just stays there, like she's stuck. Can't get her to budge. I can't even part ways with her so I can get a new follower. I can trade with her, and talk to her about Auri-El's bow, but that's it. I've reloaded previous saves. Shut down the console and restarted. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!!!
  2. Naginata Huntress of the Shadows

Message Count:
    Serana went crazy for me too, except I actually DID finish the Dawnguard; I boarded the ship to Solstheim and then when I got off, she was gone. I have no idea what happened to her.
  3. Eury Dovahkiin

Message Count:
    Maybe using Unrelenting Force on her might work.