• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Ok, someone quote my post and reply, please. I may have found a possible culprit.

FIRST ONE HERE! 8D it feels good to be helpful

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hmm. Still got the double. Wonder if the change I made takes time to propagate.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
It looks like it's possibly a problem that originates with Tapatalk.

I'm going to try a full cache-clearing logging-out and back in thing here in a bit when I'm not tending to stuff here and see if that helps. If not, another suggestion was to downgrade our version of Tapatalk integration until they fix whatever it is on their side. So I'll have to talk to Renegader about that.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yeah. There have been issues on boards where neither the poster nor the viewer were using Tapatalk at all. It has to do with the "push" notifications that we have to automatically send to support Tapatalk on here. Those get sent no matter what. But it seems we're all getting alerted about it (at least) twice.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
This was a big problem the first week I was here. I got 17 alerts to a single post in a thread where I was arguing/debating someone. I thought the multiple alerts were intentional as a form of harassment by the poster and went a bit off on the person.

Sorry about that Dagmar.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
This was a big problem the first week I was here. I got 17 alerts to a single post in a thread where I was arguing/debating someone. I thought the multiple alerts were intentional as a form of harassment by the poster and went a bit off on the person.

Sorry about that Dagmar.

Dagmar's gone. No need to apologise.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts