Not the Dovakiin? (Or Sandlotting.)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I have a lot of saves, and playthroughs. Some of them are Dragonborn, while others just don't bother with all that mucking about the main quest. Others, because of build strategy, are pretty much all powerful, except for Dragons, so would rather just not have to deal with them. (Melee only, Nightblades, Illusionist...) So, am I the only one who does this, or do some of you'all have characters who aren't Dragonborn?

My favorite is Hunter, Archery, Sneak, Light Armor, Smtihing. Pretty much just to take a break from Dragonslaying, and so forth, it's nice to just run around the wilderness, and collect skins for improving my armor. Also a Dead is Dead survival situation, I use Food for healing/Stamina Recovery, and very few potions because I don't use alchemy, nor do much dungeon diving to find freebies. (Mostly just to stock up on Ancient Nord Arrows.)

Come into town, just to sell skins/leather/armor, and pick up more arrows (Speech is another skill that inevitably gets experience) and see the range of Random Encounters that don't fly, and breathe fire.

Another good reason is to limit the power of Shouts, as more of a challenge.

lonewolf

Nope ive done it to with a couple characters just doing the main quest dosnt always fit for my roleplaying purposes so i pretty much just ignore it right after helgen

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts