Not sure where this belongs but check it out...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Yeah, I remember her, she did the Zelda and a few other pop culture violin performances including landing a spot America's Got Talent and progressing quite a bit. I expected her to do the usual kick since she does that in just about every video as well as the whimsical look around as she walks/runs through the environment they picked for the video. Great cosplay and done well overall, she must not have anything but underwear or none at all on under the studded armor for her NOT do the kick, lol

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I LOVE Lindsey Stirling's music (her dubstep violin songs are FABULOUS) but not gonna lie, I find myself wanting to smack that smirk off her face...I wish this version was on Spotify though, I would so rock out to this while driving in a snowstorm...

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Since I'm in class I can't listen to the actual audio, but the video looks cool. Will check this out again later. :)

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Just one of the many reasons to embrace Skyrim and all of its Tributes.

Benthos

Proud Mer
The one thing I don't like about it is that she doesn't really play the game, she listens to the music (which I do too), she watches MAYBE a couple of play throughs to get the idea then makes her script/sheet music to perform with, it really gives it away with her new ACIII violin performance since she mistakenly plays Ezio's trilogy's music rather than ACIII's actual music which differs quite a bit from the last few games.

I LOVE Lindsey Stirling's music (her dubstep violin songs are FABULOUS) but not gonna lie, I find myself wanting to smack that smirk off her face...I wish this version was on Spotify though, I would so rock out to this while driving in a snowstorm...
You can use a youtube video downloader to turn the video into an MP3 (or use the few dedicated sites for such action) and transfer it to your ipod/ipad/iphone/zune/etc

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
The one thing I don't like about it is that she doesn't really play the game, she listens to the music (which I do too), she watches MAYBE a couple of play throughs to get the idea then makes her script/sheet music to perform with, it really gives it away with her new ACIII violin performance since she mistakenly plays Ezio's trilogy's music rather than ACIII's actual music which differs quite a bit from the last few games.

I thought it sounded more Revelations-esque....the wanted poster listing her reward in Florins instead of Pounds was the dead giveaway lol...A for effort, F for execution. I really can't stand watching her videos, some of the other ones I've seen flat-out make me dizzy.

You can use a youtube video downloader to turn the video into an MP3 (or use the few dedicated sites for such action) and transfer it to your ipod/ipad/iphone/zune/etc

That's a good idea, never thought of that, thanks! :)

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
At least the guy looks intimidating. Somewhat. If anyone acted like her in Skyrim, they would find themselves being eaten by a dragon for looking so careless :p

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
At least the guy looks intimidating. Somewhat. If anyone acted like her in Skyrim, they would find themselves being eaten by a dragon for looking so careless :p
True that! Hopping along playing a violin is not gonna save you from a 50-yard flying lizard. Although, maybe if she scratched the strings or something....

Benthos

Proud Mer
Not really all that intimidating, if he built some more muscle then he would make it look better but he's meh at best. Then the advertising at the end ruins it (by her), might as well say things like: "Like, Comment, Subscribe, then buy our $%&! please!"
If anyone acted like her, they wouldn't last long enough to know dragons were around. There's bandits, animals, giants, mammoths, undead, apparitions, even the mudcrabs would have a fun time with 'em.

Either way, great violinist but she should just stick to where her heart and passion is, not trying to mooch off of an audience who is widely believed to be some stereotypical WoW player who can't get a girl. Won't stand by that sort of statement but that's how the general public sees gamers and to make music to make money isn't passion, it's paying the mortgage. I know I sound like I'm giving her a hard time but that's what I get from her videos whenever she decides to tackle a video game, it isn't about the music of the game or the game itself but it's about the popularity for her to gain from a popular game, I'm surprised she hasn't done Halo 4.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts