Not sure what I should be looking for...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Divinity

I would like to Make a Demi-God save game at some point. By this I mean all skills maxed out, and all perks unlocked for everything. I'm obviously going to need a modder, but i don't know if it is a simple matter of editing a save game or something more complex. Any info? I play on the Xbox btw

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
What you are asking could be easy if you have a PC. There's a way to migrate your xbox save over to PC, so there may be a way to reciprocate that process as well. You could transfer it to PC, hack it up, and then transfer it back to xbox.

Divinity

What you are asking could be easy if you have a PC. There's a way to migrate your xbox save over to PC, so there may be a way to reciprocate that process as well. You could transfer it to PC, hack it up, and then transfer it back to xbox.

I figured as much, now don't I need some kind of save game editor?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Technically no, as long as you load that save to Skyrim on the PC and use console to max everything and then put it back on the xbox then it should work, in theory anyway.

Divinity

Thing is I don't have the game on PC to do that lol

Divinity

Unfortunately no. Not in the area. We are all xboxers over here. Thanks for the help tho

i was actually hoping to do a similar thing to my xbox save. unfortunately i do not have the game for pc or it would be very easy for me to do. however, i have seen save game editors for xbox saves. the only problem is that i can only find encrypted ones and no password for the encryption. so i was wondering if someone would be willing to upload a non encrypted copy of one somewhere with a link on here. i would be very grateful if you would be willing to do so.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts