• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Don't be that guy.

Delete this, please.

Ragnar Iron-Side

Deny who you love,waged war on,took family from.
I just want to know because people said it is like it. I just want to know. If you tell me I will delete it.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Very little of the game has been released for anyone to make that proper judgement. It's plain wrong to look at the very little video and information that has been released to make that much of a conclusion.

Comparing every new game that comes out to World of Warcraft is ignorant and wrong. That's my ranting statement, not entirely directed towards you.

Please don't, if you compare it because other people are comparing it, it will cause a chain reaction and everybody will begin to believe it because you said it, JUST because you said it, without doing any real research, and they'll conclude that they shouldn't buy it because of this.

WoW wasn't and isn't that good! MMOs are changing! This game has a good chance of revolution! Don't bog it down when it's barely been released!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts