1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 Nocturnals Outfit

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Shew, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Shew

Shew Account closed (at sincere request).

Anyone know if there is a way for Xbox or Ps3 players to get Nocturnals outfit for their female characters?
  2. tragik

tragik Premium Member

Ok I had to look this one up and wow.. lol.. I tried to see how to get it for the console but it seems as only a command (PC) to get it. ( am sure you already know this). Trying to see if there is a way to Modify your Save file for the Xbox.
  3. Dagmar

Dagmar Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

If you want to perv pixels just take a picture. :p

[​IMG]

It doesn't work for the PC btw. You get a message that it's in your inventory but it doesn't appear anywhere in your inventory and, according to the UESP Skyrim Wiki, it's not wearable by player characters.

I checked SkyrimNexus and couldn't find any skins for Nocturnal's robes but a skin for a normal robe and hood to make them look like Nocturnal's robe and hood would probably be the way to go since the item in the game might not hold enchantments. I'm assuming you want the robe to have practical value and not just cleavage value. :rolleyes:
  4. Shew

Ouch, but true It should have practical value, course I would settle for just being able to put it on my spouce. Guess I'll just have to settle for tavern clothes. I have pc version too but I refuse to mod, at least til after dlc's are all out. that way I can be honest about any gliches in missions and the program in my guides
  5. Finalchrono

Finalchrono Time Bandit

There are mods that don't effect the quests/balance of the game that you could always use. I use user interface, performance increasing, and graphics enhancing mods.
  6. Shew

those are all well and good but I prefer to be able to honestly tell people how the game performs, and not try to get ahead of Bethesda fixing those issues that do crop up. Call it a purest trait. just what the developer has given, and taken care of, so that a newbie will know what to expect.
  7. Finalchrono

Finalchrono Time Bandit

Well yea. I didn't actually kick in the graphical and performance mods until about 70 hours into the game, so I think i'm covered in that area :p.