No Stone Unturned, so confused

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kyrey001

So I have been to all of the locations for the Stones of Barenziah, but I only have 23/24 of them. I have double, and triple checked each of the locations, and even glitched my way back into the Thalmer Embassy to check again. Is there anyway I could lose one or glitch in another one (I play on Xbox) I just need one more and its extremely frustrating not to be able to get this with my character on this damn game! Please, looking for help and suggestions.

- Leon, 47 Rogue

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
It's possible one of the stones might have been knocked off their location and into an unreachable area.
By a missed spell perhaps? Plenty of the locations have hostile mages. Try looking on the ground around the area it was supposed to be, but it might have fallen between floorboards or something. Dungeons reset after a couple days I think so it might return to it's previous location.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
that freaking SSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! o_O

I have no idea how you could fix that. probably unfixable and i dont think dungeons reset^.

do they?

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
The enemies do respawn. Maybe the stuff does too?

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
oh wait i forgot. doesnt the whole area reset its stuff after three skyrim days of not visiting it? ur right i forgot

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
....glitched my way back into the Thalmer Embassy to check again.
That Stone of Barenziah is no longer in the Thalmor Embassy. It was moved with patch 1.4 to Reeking Cave.

Larry Bowen

Dagmar...............Where the heck is Reeking Cave? I have this same delema goin' on and would sure like to have that 24th gem.
Thanks and have a Great Holidays,
Larry B.

ianc1

Reeking cave is underneath the embassy, you will have to go around the base of the mountin that the embassy is on and find a cave entrance, it is not marked on the map and difficult to see but you can reach it, it took me about 30 min until I found the hidden entrance, I think it was around the west side of the mountin along the main road of the west side of the embassy.

lilly

MY problem is i have all 24 stones before i joined the thives guild. But vex wont reconize that i have all 24 she just keeps saying "tell ya what bring me all 24 and well talk untill then hold into that it may bring u luck". If i go get the actual crowm from tolvards cave will it fix or do i just need to forget about it???.

Mwhals

It is a glitch. You need to see Vex when you have 23 or less stones, then it works. If you get all the stones before seeing Vex, it doesn't work.

I joined the companions and farkas asked me for a quest that involved killing rouge mages. I declined and went to skjor. He had a job to clear out a bandit leader. The thing is i dont know where to go to kill the bandit leader. I have enough stuff to fight him since frendall from riverwood is my companion since i killed Lydia. So plz help me with this.

lilly

Its a bit late for that. Im guild master now ans i had all 24 before joining. Now i know if i ever start over

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts