1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 No revert form option after transforming to vampire lord?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by ashwarner, Sep 20, 2012.

1. ashwarner

ashwarner Member

Hi, could not find a similar solution to my problem.
    I was converted to a vampire lord at the time of entering the portal, Once in the portal I have tried transforming into the vampire lord and a message flashed for a second about using the revert form to change back to human again.
    Unfortunately I can not find this revert form option in any menus options or by what ever button press on the controller.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known glitch? Real pain as the vampire lord form is pretty weak and last thing I want to do is wonder around like that for the rest of the game.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rekamennos

Rekamennos Account closed

Use the D pad and press the down arrow. You have options there.
  3. Rekamennos

Rekamennos Account closed

It's okay, when I first did it took me an hour to figure it out because the alert thing didn't show long enough :p
  4. ashwarner

ashwarner Member

Sweet thanks for that, will give it a go later.