• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
...so
I became the thane of Falkreath and bought the plot of land that is known as Lakeview Manor. When I arrived there, I met Rayya, my new housecarl. When I started a dialogue with her, I had the option to make her my steward. However, I did not want to.
I like to have many people in my house. It's because of that that Rayya will be limited to being my housecarl while I look for someone else who can be my steward. Usually I have the combination Rayya/Faendal or I ask one of my other housecarls for the task.

...But no one else wants to be my steward.

I took Lydia to the house, and the option to ask her wasn't available in my dialogue. After replacing the female housecarls with male housecarls (a mod), the issue was still there.

I can still get Faendal to be my housecarl. But Roggi Knot-beard and Lydia (haven't tried someone else so far) aren't responding. I've had this issue before, and sometimes - after taking them to the house a couple of times - it suddenly works.

Are you familiar with this... Glitch? I honestly don't know what it is. But it would be nice if any of you knew how to solve this.

...No one wants to be my steward. :confused:

large.gif

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Have you tried bathing? I bet a shower would make a world of difference. <3

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
I can see the improvement already!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I guess it could be that. I wouldn't know how to solve that, though. It seems to happen at random. At this point I have accepted that Lydia needs to go eat bread in someone else's house. I'll have to find another steward. :sadface:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'd be your steward :D

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
*pushes Nyo out of the way*. No! I get to be the Anouck's steward!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts