• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dawn

A speed build is what I would call a character designed to have maximum mobility in and out of combat to strike first and avoid damage with fast movement.

Perks like quick draw, ranger, block runner, shield charge, critical charge, windwalker, conditioning, unhindered, silent roll

Weapons like the Longhammer, Zephyr, or Auriel's Bow for high strike rate, or weapons with lower stamina consumption like Nord Hero weapons or Windshear.

I think most spells can be cast while sprinting with no perks required so offensive magic could be incorporated easily.

Altmer have a higher movement speed than all other races, male or female, so nothing humanoid can outpace them.

I just had to mention I picked up the Windshear sword on my archery / 1H in melee range Vampire Hunter who was reluctantly doing the the Brotherhood quest the other night, and have found it to be the most OP weapon ever.

For those that haven't picked it up, it has a unique enchant that says it has a chance to knock enemies down.

What it doesn't say is that it will stagger an enemy on every single hit. And so far, I haven't found one enemy that is immune to the stagger effect.

That includes dragons, dragon priests, every beast, and all draugr. And by simply switching between two enemies, I could keep them both stunned.

Other than situations where you have a whole bunch of enemies attacking at once or from range where you will take damage before getting into melee range, you could probably kill everything in the game on the hardest setting while naked with just that weapon.

Nighthiker77

The most OP thing about Windshear is the 100% stagger on a regular attack, faster than the power attack, and doesn't even require any stamina. I like that it only does elven tier damage, and I like it even more that it's on the steel smithing perk with the Blade of Woe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts