No Fast Travel to Solitude?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LOLDozer

I just completed the final Stormcloak quest to take Solitude, now the city can't be fast traveled to.

When I walk to the door, it says "Help defend the city" or some such. Even following this message, I CAN enter the city, its just on fire, with no one around, and all the shops are locked.

When I go to the Jarl's palace, the only thing people will say is "Don't interrupt the court."

Soooo..what do?

Thanks.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Sounds like you haven't completely finished the quest yet; did you kill the Commander, and did Ulfric do a speech?

LOLDozer

The quest was finished, I killed the dude, Ulfric gave his speech, all that jazz. I redone the quest.

Fortunately, after doing all of this with no result, it fixed itself on its own.

After I alt+tabbed out to come post this message, I went back in, and lo and behold, it was just there.

Don't know why, but everything is working fine now.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Ahh. Clearly all it took was for me to respond to your forum post and, using my mysterious internet skills, I fixed your Skyrim without you even knowing.

Or not. :p Glad the problem's sorted out!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts