PC No character menu, can't access inventory, can't open MAP

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

IgniFerroque

Hi!

I've been playing Skyrim for about 100 hours. Game pulls. Yesterday while doing quest "Ill met by moonlight", not sure exactly where it happened, but I could no longer open character menu.
CHARACTER MENU IS NOT AVAILABLE. (doesn't mention werewolf)
Next thing I notice, is that I can't open the map. Same with inventory. I like Skyrim so much that I kept playing like handicapped. I finished the quest, while reading forums on similar issues and was praying that the glitch is only cause of the Ring of Hircine. But noo. I managed to find my way to Whiterun and dropped all items into chest. Saved, loaded, slept, ate, waited, ... ...
If I must specify when exactly when this began, my best shot would be that the moment Sinding gave me the Ring of Hircine. I don't have a proper save, this is why I beg, please help!

I tried
Stuck as Werewolf/Skeever | Page 2 | Skyrim Forums
with Player.setstage 0002ba16 100 andplayer.epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
didn't work

Was thinking to continue to the next level, if that would break something.. i think i'll do that.
I haven't been using werewolf transformation at all.

HELP!
Thanks forehand

IgniFerroque

Update: I started new game. Already werewolf. Bug lies in transformation. As I choose Beast Form and hit Z nothing happens. As i hit it again message pops up "Powers can be used once per day". But after first attempt to initiate transformation... Char menu, Inventory and map wont open. I've used T to wait from 1 to 48, tried sleeping. I used console to remove Beast Blood and even the Spell it self but the menus won't open.
Any suggestions???

Azoth

I saw your thread, and i was also searching for a way to fix that, i know that you asked that a long time ago but it can help other peoples, so i will answer, there is like 0 FIX ON THE INTERNET so i was asking me what can cause that and i saw that it was similar to the start of the game, you can't open any menu. I searched for a command to recreate this situation and found it, you juste have to type "DisablePlayerControls" and then type "EnablePlayerControls" :) in the command prompt ( ² )

LazuIi

Battle-Mage
I saw this thread and I thought it might be hopeless (This happened to my recently turned vampire) but thank you so much! The commands worked and I just realized this is a year old lmao. Thanks anyways though- I was playing another character while waiting to find the answer and I got really upset that I might not be able to play my vamp ever again. <3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts