• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Hey guys. Recently, All my data on skyrim was corrupted. Ive already started my New guy, An Argonian i just called 'Fever'. Anyways ive thought up some Nightingale based builds.

All builds will use the Nightingale set of course

*Nigtingale Sentinel*

Primary Skills: 1H, Illusion
Secondary: Sneak, Alteration
Weapons: Nighingale Blade in RH, Spell in LH
Needed Perks: Quiet Casting, Backstab, Expert Alteration, Expert Illusion, Armsman 5/5
Spells: Invisibility, Paralyze, Frenzy
Play style: A Senntiel Basicly messes with people with his Illusion magic, Uses his sword skills and then Paralyze spell to make a quick escape or Disable a strong foe.
Nightingale Power: Subteferge

*Nightingale Sniper*

Primary Skills: Archery, Sneak
Secondary Skills: Light Armor
Weapons: Nightingale Bow and Best Arrows You can find.
Needed Perks: Overdraw 5/5, Deadly Aim, Eagle Eye, Quick Shot,
Play Style: Stealthy Archer type build. Take up a Arch or a Corridor or some type of higher ground to sniper from a distance and destroy your enemies.
Nightingale Power: Shadow

*Nightingale Blade Master*

Primary Skills: 1H, Light Armor
Secondary: Light Armor
Weapons: Nightingale Blade RH, Blade of Woe LH
Needed Perks: Armsman 5/5 , Dual Furry 2/2, Dual Savagery,
Play Style: This is like a Swift, Sneaky, Dual Wield build. You'll be so swift enemies cant touch you and you can just cut them to ribbons.
Nightingale Power: Strife

More Nightingale Builds to come :D

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
I got another one. BTW feel free to post your own :D.

*Nightingale Drain Heart*

Primary Skills: 1H, Destruction
Secondary Skills: Light Armor
Weapons: Nightingale Blade RH, Vampiric Drain LH
Needed Perks: Armsman 5/5, Novice Destruction, Quiet Casting,
Play Style: Who needs to add points in Health when you can just take it from others?

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
I have more :D

*Nightingale Shadow Spell*

Primary Skills: Destruction, Sneak
Secondary: Illusion, Light Armor
Weapons: Spells
Spells: Your choice really.
Must have Perks: Quiet Casting, Expert Destruction, Expert Illusion
Play style: Your basicly a sneaky mage. Weather you wanna sneak up on someone and fry them or set runes and lead enemies into them.
Nightingale Power: Subtefurge

Olaf sinner

I don't know what i would call it but here's mine:
Primary Skills:Archery,Conjuration
Secondary:Light Armor, Sneak
Spells:Frost Atronach
Must have Perks:Adept Conjuration,Overdraw 5/5, deadly Aim, Eagle Eye, Quick Shot
Play Style:Go in with he sneak shot for the x2 damage until the enemy has seen you then you go in and summon a Frost Atronach for the freeze ability unless you prefer so summon something else and then swap back to the bow and finish him off.
I don't have a Nightingale power because i held on to the key:D

Mazzy

Space Marine Assassin
Some slight modifications to the Sniper class

*Nightingale Sniper*

Primary Skills: Archery, Sneak, Alchemy
Secondary Skills: Light Armour
Needed Perks: Overdraw 5/5, Deadly Aim, Eagle Eye, Quick Shot, Everything that boosts your poisons.
Play Style: Stealthy Archer type build. Take up a Arch or a Corridor or some type of higher ground to sniper from a distance and destroy your enemies. Poison your arrows for extra damage when needed, or use Paralysis Poisons for a tactical advantage.
Nightingale Power: Stealth (Invisibility)
The build I used for this was... http://skyrimcalculator.com/#301287 You may modify this build, like adding points to light armour, I just didn't need them because I wasn't getting detected. Or even smithing.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I don't know what i would call it but here's mine:
Primary Skills:Archery,Conjuration
Secondary:Light Armor, Sneak
Spells:Frost Atronach
Must have Perks:Adept Conjuration,Overdraw 5/5, deadly Aim, Eagle Eye, Quick Shot
Play Style:Go in with he sneak shot for the x2 damage until the enemy has seen you then you go in and summon a Frost Atronach for the freeze ability unless you prefer so summon something else and then swap back to the bow and finish him off.
I don't have a Nightingale power because i held on to the key:D

That key doesn't break, right?

Joker

Some slight modifications to the Sniper class

*Nightingale Sniper*

Primary Skills: Archery, Sneak, Alchemy
Secondary Skills: Light Armour
Needed Perks: Overdraw 5/5, Deadly Aim, Eagle Eye, Quick Shot, Everything that boosts your poisons.
Play Style: Stealthy Archer type build. Take up a Arch or a Corridor or some type of higher ground to sniper from a distance and destroy your enemies. Poison your arrows for extra damage when needed, or use Paralysis Poisons for a tactical advantage.
Nightingale Power: Stealth (Invisibility)
The build I used for this was... http://skyrimcalculator.com/#301287 You may modify this build, like adding points to light armour, I just didn't need them because I wasn't getting detected. Or even smithing.

I have a couple of questions for you regarding this build. How freaking long does it take to get Alchemy up to 100? I cannot for the life of me figure that skill out. Do you have any suggestions, hints, tips, anything that could help me with that skill?

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Your choice of race is good.

Mazzy

Space Marine Assassin
I have a couple of questions for you regarding this build. How freaking long does it take to get Alchemy up to 100? I cannot for the life of me figure that skill out. Do you have any suggestions, hints, tips, anything that could help me with that skill?

Honestly it took me forever to get it the first time, but I found this video, which really helped me, otherwise, I can just tell you to pick every flower/plant/mushroom you find, and make that into what ever potion you can, and make it as strong as possible.
There's not much to it, really.

AS88

Staff member

Joker

*Nightingale Blade Master*

Primary Skills: 1H, Light Armor
Secondary: Light Armor
Weapons: Nightingale Blade RH, Blade of Woe LH
Needed Perks: Armsman 5/5 , Dual Furry 2/2, Dual Savagery,
Play Style: This is like a Swift, Sneaky, Dual Wield build. You'll be so swift enemies cant touch you and you can just cut them to ribbons.

On this build, I see the BoW, from the DB quest line. Am I to assume you went that route first, or are you going down the simultaneously? Just wondering.....

AS88

Staff member
That was very good the whole build was very detailed, I didn't know that Critical charge was viable I will defiantely have to give that build a try.

Yeah it's a great build.

Having been used to having some ranged ability, it was a refreshing change to have to close the gap with the critical charge. Luckily, Illusion can often take the edge off if you're facing multiple enemies. Once I got used to the play style, I was actually surprised how little I missed archery.

I've got an amazing role play character lined up for this build when I get my hands on a PC :)

Joker

Yeah it's a great build.

Having been used to having some ranged ability, it was a refreshing change to have to close the gap with the critical charge. Luckily, Illusion can often take the edge off if you're facing multiple enemies. Once I got used to the play style, I was actually surprised how little I missed archery.

I've got an amazing role play character lined up for this build when I get my hands on a PC :)

Yeah, I love playing as an archer too. I will give this a try. I just hope that I don't revert back to archery. It looks like it will take awhile to get high enough to use those skills though.

AS88

Staff member
Yeah, I love playing as an archer too. I will give this a try. I just hope that I don't revert back to archery. It looks like it will take awhile to get high enough to use those skills though.
There's no reason why you can't use the low level illusion spells with a light armoured swordsman to get you started. You could even use a bow early on, just don't perk archery :)

Joker

Nice build! will probably be my next playthrough. Thanks!

Holy crap is this build fun. I have never played with Illusion before this weekend, and I have been missing out. I never gave much credence to the Illusion perk before trying this build this weekend. I cannot believ e how much it assists the sneaky player. While I am currently just starting the Thieves Guild to earn the Nightingale armor, I have leveled pretty quickly, and I am not really missing archery so far. This almost feels too easy, almost. Thanks for sharing that link. I have that one bookmarked for reference as I play. :beermug:

AS88

Staff member
Holy crap is this build fun. I have never played with Illusion before this weekend, and I have been missing out. I never gave much credence to the Illusion perk before trying this build this weekend. I cannot believ e how much it assists the sneaky player. While I am currently just starting the Thieves Guild to earn the Nightingale armor, I have leveled pretty quickly, and I am not really missing archery so far. This almost feels too easy, almost. Thanks for sharing that link. I have that one bookmarked for reference as I play. :beermug:

Glad I've helped convert you :p

Joker

I have more :D

*Nightingale Shadow Spell*

Primary Skills: Destruction, Sneak
Secondary: Illusion, Light Armor
Weapons: Spells
Spells: Your choice really.
Must have Perks: Quiet Casting, Expert Destruction, Expert Illusion
Play style: Your basicly a sneaky mage. Weather you wanna sneak up on someone and fry them or set runes and lead enemies into them.
Nightingale Power: Subtefurge

I think I am going to swap Conjuration for destruction in this build. Bound weapons should make for a lighter build, and faster movement. Although, I think archery will also play, as I cannot get away from my love for archery. Maybe name my version Nightingale Shadowsword.....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts