• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TrevorFlyleaf

So, I'm on the ''Trinity Restored'' quest, and I'm in the Nightingale Hall where the objective says ''Equip the Nightingale Armor''. So, I put on the armor, and I'm stuck where when I try to activate the Nightingale Armor Stone, it only give out a sound. Am I missing something????????????

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you have the Nightingale Armor that means you already activated the stone. That's how you got the armor. After you've equipped the armor Karliah is supposed to lead you further into Nightingale Hall.

TrevorFlyleaf

I have the NG armor on. Then, I went to Karliah to speak to her, tried all the ''chat'' stuff, and nothing is happening for me to follow her for some reason. Then, after exiting the chat menu, she says: ''proceed down the hall to the gate when you're ready!''. I'm at the gate and I tried the ''Wait how long?'' clock, and still, nothing is happening........ :/

Dagmar

Is Brynjolf with you and in the Nightingale Armor? Is Karliah with you? There are bugs for both. Sometimes Brynjolf won't follow the two of you to the armor stones and sometimes Karliah will actually walk away and leave Nightingale Hall after telling you to proceed down the hall.

TrevorFlyleaf

Both Brynjolf and karliah is standing on the side of each other in the area before the stairs that leads to the gate and I have the Nightingale Armor on.

Dagmar

Try telling Karliah that you don't understand the full meaning of being a Nightingale and see if it resets her quest scripts. If that doesn't work try attacking her.

TrevorFlyleaf

when I attempt to talk to Karliah, it gives me this:
''tell me about the nightingales''
''who is nocturnal?''
''Am I become a Nightingale?''
''what happened to capturing Mercer alive?''

....I've tried all of them, and still no go.

I've tried the attack part, and it's not effecting anything.

TrevorFlyleaf

UPDATE: I found my Nightingale stuff in my chest at my Breezehome house. lol I can now do this quest! I forgot that I already have them. I put them in my chest due to maximum carry weight while I was working on leveling up my character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts