1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PC Night Vision

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Kichiro, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Kichiro The Wandering Assassin

Message Count:
    Hey!

My nightvision doesn't work when I activate it nothing happens just normal screen. :s
    Has this something to do with an ENB??

Thanks.
  2. Kichiro The Wandering Assassin

Message Count:
    I tested it and it has something to do with the ENB but how can I fix it because I want to use ENB for Skyrim :/
  3. ianc1 Member

Message Count:
    Try this

Open "enbeffect.fx" file and remove "//" from in front of "// #define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION" (you will find it on the top of the file). Next step is to go into the "enbseries.ini" file and change "UsePaletteTexture= true" to "UsePaletteTexture= false" (you will find this line on the bottom of this file).

This worked on my emb, but you will find it useless since after you do this there will be no point of even using nighteye, you will not have pitch black effects or any use for torches or mage light.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Kichiro: 1 Point (Thanks for helping :D) Aug 22, 2012
    Kichiro likes this.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Kichiro The Wandering Assassin

Message Count:
    It worked I didn't chang the useplattetexture=true to false :D so now It's still pretty dark and I can use night vision also thank you ^^