• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

splashAssassin

Ii am planning to create a character that can do all the other quests lines and make sense that this character would do them.

So i have decided to make a vampire night-blade named Valtieri so he can do the DB, Thieves Guild, Mages College, Dragon-born, and Civil war. I role-play all my characters and have made what i think is a good back story for this guy, if anybody wants to here it,

But i am badly torn between how i want to play him, I'm going with illusion maxed except master spells, one handed damage perk to about level two, sneak maxed except i'm only gonna put one in stealth because max stealth provides 40% harder detection while stealth level one and vampire perk puts me at 45%, smiting - only arcane blacksmith, and alchemy everything up to benefactor and concentrated poison.

Then this is where i get stuck its either i go more mage and take conjuration with necromancy and master spells and use destruction as my long range and to set traps. While just raising whomever i kill or go archery instead of destruction and conjuration but with no necromancy - going only up to expert for daedra lord (only one at a time) and mystic binding since i intend to use bound bow for the whole or most of the game. I know Destruction is weaker in raw damage, but there is the i just dropped a fire bomb in a crowd of enemies that never gets old, but i love sniping guys and the bound bow looks quite awesome so eh i cant decide, what do you players think.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Moved to General Discussion.

Have you looked in the guides section or searched for "build" threads? I'd try "mage assassin build" or something to that effect. There might be some insight there to help you get started before you get specific replies to this thread.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts