Next DLC? Ideas Yo :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
So here I am, on PS3, waiting for Dawnguard still. And I decide to google future dlc's. You may be thinking,"Just a lil' early bro." But who cares, ya know? (YOLO) Anyways, I came across this amazing video and I'm like "HECK YES MOFO!" Here:Next ‘Skyrim’ DLC Release After ‘Dawnguard:' Developer Footage From D.I.C.E May Reveal Clues [VIDEO, FULL LIST] - International Business Times Some of these things are just amazing. If you read the article, you will see that this is partially how Dawnguard was thought up. Anyone like these ideas? Oh, and I read that stuff about "Hearthfire" so if you know anything about that, I for one would like to hear about it.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
Something unexpected and different.

Portal that takes you to a realm of Oblivion where a tournament is being held by the Daedric Princes, championing their servants to fight for their name. Like the Daedric Olympics.

Or something totally epic and far out. Like a magical portal that brings you to the wasteland.

Godric

I would really like to see something to do with the Dwarves or the Aldermi Dominion and I will be happy, then again I'm sure anything Bethesda decides to release will be amazing.

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
I would really like to see something to do with the Dwarves or the Aldermi Dominion and I will be happy, then again I'm sure anything Bethesda decides to release will be amazing.

Yeah! If there was a dlc about the Dwemer I would be so happy!

And I feel like the next game will be big on the Aldmeri Dominion, since it is shown on YouTube (It looks legit, but I don't know, seach "TES 6 Elsweyr")

While the inclusion of the Dwemer or the Aldmeri Dominion would be awesome for a next DLC. I simple think such an issue would be too large for just being a dlc. The returning of the Dwemer could be just as big as the dragon crisis in my opinion.

Now I would like something that deals with Aedra. Not all of the nine divines have been mentioned much in Skyrim. Like Julianos and Zenithar. Dealing that Zenithar deals with wealth I doubt that. However Julianos, who is practically the god of mages would be perfect.

I doubt this though, after all Bethesda placed a copyright on the term Hearthfire. Which has nothing to deal with Julianos, well at least we think that.

Verac

Elders scrolls skyrim, expansion includes hundreds of bug fixes we were to lazy to fix originally and BEST NEW FEATURE! you can access hjerim without any of those nasty glitchs that make it impossible. fluff you bethesda i am not buying another DLC till i get some good bug fixes. all they're "fixes" are for foilage and water and minor bullplops.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
what i would like to see in a new dlc (if they release one) would for bethesda to add underwater content, I mean the lakes and ocean are completely epty aside from salmo, scale fish that attack and the ice bergs. I would really love to frind some underwater cave entrences that are on the bottom of bodies of water that lead to maybe i dunno argonian clans or secret treasure

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
Yeah these sound cool! Anyone have any ideas about Hearthfire?

Godric

Yeah these sound cool! Anyone have any ideas about Hearthfire?
I don't really know to be honest in the Hearthfire books they mention Morrowind a few times and Conjuration magic and a war with Vivec but there isn't enough concentration on anything in particular that gives out a definite answer. I mean even if it does relate to anything I've mentioned I can't think of a story line that would go along with it.
Skyrim:2920, Hearth Fire, v9 - UESPWiki

Skarv

I was thinking that the Empire and local Nords unite in secret to defeat the Altmer, and once the war is going on you get to be in an actually war, meaning you can kill like 500 people and have fun, then when they almost win a powerful Altmer mage creates a spell that goes wrong and makes a cataclysm. Then in the new Elder Scrolls you can help end the cataclysm

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
I doubt this though, after all Bethesda placed a copyright on the term Hearthfire. Which has nothing to deal with Julianos, well at least we think that.
I doubt they could place a copyright over that. Because "hearthfire" was used before. One I can think of is the Earth's Children book series—though admittedly I am a bit fuzzy on that one. Plus there are websites using that name, books, book chapters and heck, even Hearthfirebooks.com.

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
I doubt they could place a copyright over that. Because "hearthfire" was used before. One I can think of is the Earth's Children book series—though admittedly I am a bit fuzzy on that one. Plus there are websites using that name, books, book chapters and heck, even Hearthfirebooks.com.

They actually did copyright "Hearthfire."
It was on a website somewhere.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Wow...did they not bother to research what they copyrighted? :eek: It had been used before. The Earth's Children books are old...really old.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
If the next update allows riding dragons, I think I would die of happiness!

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Agreed, the dwemer have not been seen for thousands of years and are supposedly extinct. Imagine they suddenly emerged from the depths and tried to reclaim skyrim. Even better, if they were playable as a race with cool unique abilities. We can only hope!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts