• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

luminbringer

Just wondering if another beta round will be had before release of the full game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
yes their will be they haven't even started console beta yet well probably they said that was not the last beta test

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I hope so, last weekend was frustrating.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Started with the software freezing part way through logging on and having to redownload. Then loading times were so long, ridiculously long, not just loading the character but even opening doors - cue maintenance. Character kept freezing at the end of dialogue and I eventually got going right in time for more maintenance, and then I thought I go for one last time and was put in a queue before I could play which was going to be over an hour.

I know it's a beta test, but the previous one was way smoother. The last time I got in around 14 hours gameplay, this time 3 or 4 at most. I have to say that queuing for over an hour to be loaded into the game was a big deal - waiting for a response from Zenimax on that one. It can't happen in the final release !!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts