• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Werewolf ring has the best effect?

• Ring of Bloodlust

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Ring of Instinct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ring of the Hunt

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Ring of the Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skyrim73

With the New Dragonborn DLC, new werewolf exclusive rings have been introduced into the game. Which ring has the best effect? How do these rings compare to the Vampire Lord amulets and rings from Dawnguard? How much stronger do these rings make the Werewolf.

zane

I picked the one for health. The only reason is because there is so little defense for the werewolf after a certain level =o

But tactics will always win, and my two werewolf summons help greatly, just as this ring helps with healing in a tough bind lol

Skyrim73

As of now, I have no experience with these rings. Just based on the description of the rings and my werewolf experience, I would use the Ring of the Hunt. The Ring of Bloodlust seems too counterproductive, as your defense as a werewolf is only decent( even with an armor rating of 400 at level 46). The last thing you need is to further limilt your durability. The Ring of Instinct would not seem to provide as great of an effect as the other rings. Although the effect does not harm the werewolf, it doesn't seem to have a practical application. I usually transform hidden and a distance away from enemies. Furthermore, the Ring of the Moon doesn't appear to be that great either. I say this because the most powerful and popular shout ( Totem of the Moon) finishes its recharge the second your allies disappear. You can then summon your allies back instantly. On the other hand, the Ring of the Hunt seems very useful. Not only does it allow the werewolf to survive more "drawn out " fights, it also increases the number of situations where the werewolf can be effective. A werewolf under normal circumstances has no way of recovering when fighting undead. Now you can more comfortably fight undead, with the only consideration being transformation time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts