New to "The Witcher 3 (PC)," --> LF Other Players

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

UnrealCrusader

"Stay awhile, and Listen"
Hey all I just recently started playing this game, and i am pretty hooked on it, It's a bit slow, but so many things to do you can spend hours playing only to Open and View your Map and notice you have made a small dent in the World of Temeria.
I sjust recently spent 3 or so hours swinning on the west coast of Velen and cleared a good dozen or so Places of Interest only to open map zoomed out max for the area and all that only looked like an inch or less of this map of Velen's Content.
ATM I'm so close to level 8, w/ 12 Ability Pts total, So far Full Signs Build Maxed Tier 1 & 2 of Quen, And Max Tier 1 Axii.
Playing on the hardest difficulty "Death March," and currently on : "The Bloody Baron" and the "Keira Metz" Quests.
Dissapointed not having found but one decent Heavy Armor piece and that the amount of Abilities able to actually have Active mm Vexes me a bit. Coin a bit rough to comeby and being placed in a map like Velen after Prologue, surrounded by ?? Red Skull High lvl mobs is a bit much.
I'm wondering wth! This is truly a cruel & harsh environment.
Sincerely,
Josh -> Pam Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam Pa Pam Pa Ram.

Witcher 3 is the pinnacle of story driven RPG, and is definitely one of the best RPGs I've ever played. I don't know how many times I've played through the whole game, just to see all the possible endings, and not even started the expansions. CD projekt Red just outdid themselves (and everyone else for that matter) when creating this masterpiece of a game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts