• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

aapartin77

Hey, I just discovered skyrim. My son wanted it actually, and I fell in love with it. I chose to be a khajiit. Im at level 17, so you can see I've just started. I'm not really sure what I should say. I love cats which is main reason for picking a khajiit. I've done a little research about khajiit lore. How the 2 moons determine what a khajiit looks like.

hershangames

Hi, welcome to the skyrim psycopaths community, where we murder NPCs for free and debate about how to kill Nazeer!!
Just kidding, welcome here, I understand you falling in love wiith skyrim, and believe me, khajits are the best. No one's as good an assasin as they are and no one brawls so well, also I too love cats.

Jybrael

Hey there mate. Welcome to the Skyrim Community and just as Hershangames said this is the place where we murder NPCS for free and for fun. So if you have a contract to kill a certain NPC let him know and he will go on his merry way to kill it :-D.

Enjoy your stay :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, aapartin77. Ha ha. I originally bought the game for my wife and after watching her play for a few hours, thought I'd have a go. And the rest, as they say, is history. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts