• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Everyday Altmers are joining the ranks of the Aldmeri Dominion. Lord Aerinir has spread the word and Altmers everywhere are joining our ranks. Finally they are seeing the light and realize their true home is fighting by the Aldmeri Dominions side. Join the ranks of the Dominion and fight back against the talos worshipers here on the forums. Every new innitiate will recieve a new signature from the 107th Aldmeri Battalion and will be inducted as a brother among the strongest faction in Tamriel. You can chech us out here 107th Aldmeri Battalion | Page 4 | Skyrim Forums.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Use Thalmor will take any rift raft that comes along, the Order only takes talented people who fit certain criterias. Not many Altmers want your Gustappo/Thalmor group, they want freedom,equality,justice,peace if they want all that they want the Order of Talos, a band of men,mer,beast races joined together to battle evil.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Use Thalmor will take any rift raft that comes along, the Order only takes talented people who fit certain criterias. Not many Altmers want your Gustappo/Thalmor group, they want freedom,equality,justice,peace if they want all that they want the Order of Talos, a band of men,mer,beast races joined together to battle evil.
In your eyes we are evil but to us we are just and fair.

Shadow King

In your eyes we are evil but to us we are just and fair.

Then u are in denial, how can it be just and fair, taking people's religious freedom away.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I do believe you are intimidated by the fact that more people are wanting to follow the Thalmor than your hippie talos tree hugging group.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
''Finally there are seeing the light''

Light ? My foot ! I'd call it Darkness than Light.

Btw , not all Altmer is joining your petty and doomed Dominion. Most Elves are trying to fight against the Dominion and it is your fate to be wiped away by the Order of Talos !!!

P.S : I am one of your kind , an Altmer , so you won't kill me ? Right :sadface: ?

EDIT : You said to the the elves you'll are just and fair huh ? So was it justful to kill your own kind and crush families who don't follow your propaganda ?

Volanere

Grand Magister
''Finally there are seeing the light''

Light ? My foot ! I'd call it Darkness than Light.

Btw , not all Altmer is joining your petty and doomed Dominion. Most Elves are trying to fight against the Dominion and it is your fate to be wiped away by the Order of Talos !!!

P.S : I am one of your kind , an Altmer , so you won't kill me ? Right :sadface: ?

EDIT : You said to the the elves you'll are just and fair huh ? So was it justful to kill your own kind and crush families who don't follow your propaganda ?
Yes it was just and fair, its was what had to be done. Yes i would kill you because you are a traitor to the Thalmor.

Shadow King

I do believe you are intimidated by the fact that more people are wanting to follow the Thalmor than your hippie talos tree hugging group.

We are not like ure Bosmer friends, we care little for trees, do u know the power the Order weilds, the Emperor Asks us for advice, we have members among the elder council, do u have access to Elder Scrolls, we do and we have seen ure undoing.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
You only killed them because they thought that Man and Elves are equal and not that Elves are superior. This is tyranny.

Volanere

Grand Magister
We are not like ure Bosmer friends, we care little for trees, do u know the power the Order weilds, the Emperor Asks us for advice, we have members among the elder council, do u have access to Elder Scrolls, we do and we have seen ure undoing.
Your intimidation attempts with petty nord bullplops worries me none.

Volanere

Grand Magister
One day you all shall claim that the elves are a superior race and all will be well in Tamriel.

Shadow King

Yes it was just and fair, its was what had to be done. Yes i would kill you because you are a traitor to the Thalmor.

He is no traitor, u are the Traitor to ure god Talos. I say this time and time again read the Rising Threat books see what ure people think of u.

Shadow King

Your intimidation attempts with petty nord bullpl*** worries me none.

I speak not as a Nord, but as the spirit of evry race.

Shadow King

I had one negative rating untill i started debating against the thalmor 2 days ago i now have nine its ever so silly.

Volanere

Grand Magister
You give disagree rateings for no reason i shall do the same then.

Shadow King

You give disagree rateings for no reason i shall do the same then.

I do give them for reasons, and disagree is not a negative rating.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Enough of this may we agree to disagree then.

Shadow King

Enough of this may we agree to disagree then.

yes and its not u that has rated me bad manners in the past, it was others.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Noone should have to rate anyone for bad manners

Shadow King

Yea true unless someones a troll, i have taken ure badmanners post back, the one i got bad manners for is my first post on this thread, what is bad about it, i can only think its because i used the word Gustappo lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts