• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Please welcome the following members to their new roles on the Skyrimforums staff.

AS88 has been installed as the RP section moderator.

Due to the increasing popularity and visibility of the shoutbox, I have created a new staff role.
The following people are shoutbox moderators:

Aliera e'Kieron
Anouck
Cordelia
Docta Corvina
Janus3003
Teritus
xsneakyxsimx

All site problems should continue to be directed to me.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Here comes the Judges!

2000+AD+Prog+1485.jpg

Let instant justice prevail hope you rookies know your stuff.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
I want to assure everyone, I will go mad with power and demands for coffee. There will be much maniacal laughter and demands for sacrificial caffeine.

Harc

Big Hog
Rayven = CPT. SB moderators = Newly commissioned 2LTs from the academy. Still going to treat them as executive leadership though. Welcome to the staff section guys! Couldn't ask for better people, you'll do great!!

Harc

Big Hog
I'm still trying to figure out why we even need them. From what I've seen from other forums, once people obtain a 'position of power' it becomes a giant ass kissing festival.
It's generally like that in real life too man. Don't worry, the new SB mods are good people.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I'm still trying to figure out why we even need them. From what I've seen from other forums, once people obtain a 'position of power' it becomes a giant ass kissing festival.
It's generally like that in real life too man. Don't worry, the new SB mods are good people.

I know the majority of them. Be it positively or negatively. I can name one on that list who shouldn't have any staff position on a forum. And I've already seen them taking it way too seriously in the shoutbox. Seven of them is just way too much. Hell, even one is too much. I'd rather not have Big Brother looking over my shoulder, I'll stick to PM conversations to talk to the people I want to talk to.

Harc

Big Hog
Well in a way we all sorta have authority over Us, here, in real life, Etc., but in reality not much

I know the majority of them. Be it positively or negatively. I can name one on that list who shouldn't have any staff position on a forum. And I've already seen them taking it way too seriously in the shoutbox. Seven of them is just way too much. Hell, even one is too much. I'd rather not have Big Brother looking over my shoulder, I'll stick to PM conversations to talk to the people I want to talk to.
Well in a way we all sorta have authority over Us, here, in real life, Etc., but in reality not much is going to change in the SB,

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
4 minutes ago - Cordelia:
And we intend to help keep it that way, both with and without Ray present. Regardless of her being available, we are the mods, we are staff not dependent on disappearance to exist. I understand if you struggle to settle with the concept, or to have the concept settle with you, but I, for one, would appreciate your cooperation and support, Delusional.

Can we say patronizing?

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
big-brother-1984.jpg

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Due to the increasing popularity and visibility of the shoutbox, I have created a new staff role.
The following people are shoutbox moderators:

Aliera e'Kieron
Anouck
Cordelia
Docta Corvina
Janus3003
Teritus
xsneakyxsimx

All site problems should continue to be directed to me.
Please note that there will be a moderator meeting to resolve that there will be another meeting in which something will be resolved about coming to a resolution to have a resolution regarding the Shoutbox...

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Of course it is, Harc the Snitch. or would you rather be called Snitch Harc?

:D

Rextoret

top kek
Ah, wonderful. I'm glad to see some new moderation around here. (The RP section was in somewhat dire need of another moderator, I'm thankful that it has one now.) Best of luck to all the new moderators.

AS88

Staff member
FFFEEEEAAAAAAARRRRR MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, if anyone has any RP issues, let me know. I'm not planning on tearing apart the whole system, because there's stability over there now, but I anticipate I'll be doing minor things like moving active stories to their respective folders, adding tags to threads, etc.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Here comes the Judges!

2000+AD+Prog+1485.jpg

Let instant justice prevail hope you rookies know your stuff.

Dale, you seriously look like my brother. What's really coincidental is the fact that my brother's dad's name is also Dale, who also happens to have a beard just like yours. (Sorry, off topic)

Anyway, welcome new forum mods. Please go easy on me, I'm a newb. I'll try not to post more than ten consecutive times in the same thread...;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts