NEW! Skyrim Weekly Mod Show!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Boyd

Article Writah
Sorry, i haven't used an ENB before, so i dont know what could be doing that. have you checked the page for the ENB if there is any specific instructions?

It doesn't have to be an enb, it could also be fps limiter or anything that uses a d3d9.dll file. There has been no instructions at all, and there will never be any instructions because you're the first person to quote a post about this. I've searched for 3 hours looking for an answer and found none. No one even offered to post saying anything.

ShadowGambit

Porkscrapper, give us your list of your 5 favorites house mods :)

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
Hey guys, sorry about the delay in videos. i will continue this weekend, but i have been sorting out my channel. I have moved over to this channel now: KoopaConcious - YouTube so if you want to continue to watch these i would appreciate if you subbed to this channel. i will put a video up tomorrow explaining it better.
Thanks
-Jamie

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
It doesn't have to be an enb, it could also be fps limiter or anything that uses a d3d9.dll file. There has been no instructions at all, and there will never be any instructions because you're the first person to quote a post about this. I've searched for 3 hours looking for an answer and found none. No one even offered to post saying anything.
Try deleting the file and getting the original back, maybe if there is one on the internet somewhere. a wuick google search will do you that. then, try again? There might be more specific instructions on the mod page, so maybe you have to install it differently or something. i don't know. I'm not a modder, so i don't really understand this stuff, sorry. if you have deleted it and that stops it, you may have to reinstall skyrim to get the original back, meaning installing all your mods again, so i'm not sure if you should risk it.
i hope this helps, but don't keep your hopes up.
-Jamie

ShadowGambit

Porkscrapper, is there any good mod for Staff crafting and Scroll crafting?

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
okay, first up, guys above me, i will get around to replying. i'm in a bit of a dodgy position right now, as i have had to finish doing these skyrim mod videos for a couple of weeks. i have changed to a new channel, so if you could go and check out the video at the top of the OP that would be awesome. thanks for all of the support, and i will be back to doing the regular episodes in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for understanding,
-Jamie

I can't wait for more. I hope everything goes well.

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
Hey guys, if anybody is interested i am thinking of continuing this show again. Hopefully if i get the support of you guys it will encourage me to, and this time it will have more of a professional feel to it hopefully.
Thanks,
Jamie

Moar. I NEED TO SEE MOAR!

Wow. I wasn't expecting such a quick reply. :) It will take a while to set evertything up again, and make an intro etc. so i'll probably have it done in a week! :D
Can't wait. :)

I like the new style and everything, but I do miss the old top 10 stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts