• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyleskiller

Yeah, I think out of all of them, that would be the best choice, and I think it would be relatively easy to integrate into the series.

Zippinboltz

I want the falmer to be playable.. I mean u kill so many over the course of the game, I would like to be able to play through their eyes for a change.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I found two races that could be a possibility that exist within the Lore of the Elder Scrolls. They are the Maormer and the Sload. These are from UESPWiki:

The Maormer are known as Sea Elves or Tropical Elves. They reside on the island of Pyandonea, south of the continent of Tamriel. They have pale, almost chameleon-like skin and yellow eyes. It was originally believed that they had lived in the Altmer home of Summerset Isle and were exiled, but tapestries found in the Crystal Tower of Alinor reveal an enmity going back so far as to make that theory impossible. Their leader is an immortal wizard named Orgnum. The Maormer practice a snake-like magic which they use to tame sea-serpents.

The Sload are a race of sluglike beastmen (hence the name, a portmanteau of "slug" and "toad") living in the Coral Kingdoms of Thras, southwest of Tamriel. They are adept with magic, however they are exceedingly cautious for sentients. They produced the famed necromancer N'Gasta.

Here's a picture of a Sload:

Sload_big.jpg

Professor Skalvar

It's only recently that I have discovered them. As far as whether or not they are extinct, I really don't know. All I know about them is what was in the UESP Wiki page about Maormer. Since that short section is all that's written about them on it, I assume it's possible that they are still alive.

Professor Skalvar

I just noticed in the section I provided that their leader is an immortal wizard. So perhaps the Maormer are incapable of being extinct.

Golgo_SPB

when I played oblivion I always wanted to be apart of a goblin tribe (there were different tribes each with their own markings that differentiate from tribe to tribe, some even fought each other!).

Other than that it would be cool to play in Akavir.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts