PC New player here

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kambalo

I just bought Skyrim and started playing the game, the lack of tutorials is amazing. I have not a clue of what the heck I am doing, I cannot find anything in the map, I dont know where to go or what to do. Is there a good guide that takes you step by step on how to do simple things like explaining how to do combat, how to wear things, how to sell things etc etc.

I have watched several videos but they dont explain a thing they just show how they do it without explaining how to equip stuff, etc.

Is there any thing that explains the basic stuff?

Do the game has an ui bar where you can put your spells etc?

Last edited:

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
The game should automatically show a tutorial-written explanation box on the middle of the screen every time you do something for the first time. Unless you disabled "hints", then they should appear. Actually, is there even a way to turn it off? I don't think so. o_O

Anyways, just do everything/press everything on your keypad/controller until something pops up. Shouldn't be to hard, especially if you button mash in fighting games. ;)

If you're looking for a in-depth Walkthrough where it points out every little thing you should do to get really good at the game, I recommend watching....

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=major slack skyrim master&sm=1

Just copy/paste that in the search bar. He's a really good guy who teaches you everything and tips/strategies. It's probably quite embarrassing how many hours he has put into the game. @-@

Anyways I hope this helped somewhat. Also, tell us what platform you are on. :)

Kambalo

I started the game slowly and checking exploring everything, is there a detailed map of this game where you can see all the POI in the area?

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
I'm not sure what platform you're using, but I'm on Xbox and the map could've have been a lot better. Anyway here's a link for you...

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120124131942/elderscrolls/images/8/88/Skyrimmap.png

Welcome to the forum. Refreshments is in the next room, non-alcoholic drinks that is, if you want something stiffer, just go down the hallway and take a left. Don't forget to tip the bartender, he gets kind of cranky if you don't :p

Kambalo

Thank you great info. I was searching and found this mod

nexusmods. kom/skyrim/mods/4929/?

But I have no clue how to install it in the game, I am a little bit challenged in installing mods.

I cant post links yet so replace the kom for com and ad the w 3 times for link

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts