• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Was this helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duon

Graphic Designer
The dupe method gives you gold, lots of gold.

Also I tried that method and sadly it didn't work for me :sadface: It won't open another skill path, even me duping it won't allow me to choose another skill path.

After you quickly choose your path and place the book on the bookshelf, are you opening the shelf to take it back or reading it off the shelf (then choosing do not read when prompted to choose your path) and picking it up that way?

The later is what I use, think opening the book on the shelf once before trying to open it in your inventory seems to reset the book so you can gain the levels again.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
This glitch still works. Sorry for gravedigging.
The Oghma Infinium can still be used to max out characters?!?!*Jumps for joy and disappears into Skyrim; Land in a puff of smoke*

Drgooglib

I can dupe the book easily, but once you read one, the others stop working. Is there any way to use it to level still? What's the trick to not making all of the books useless if you read one? I've got a bunch of Oghma Infiniums, but just can't use them. Help?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
This Glitch was fixed in the latest Patch & you can only read the book once.

Caideus

Why do PC gamers care about such glitches? Can't you just type in what skills you want at 100?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
The majority of people that used the Glitch were Console Gamers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts