• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hello, and welcome aboard! I am relatively new here as well. I'm still trying to get the hang of things, but so far I've noticed that the community here seems really helpful and friendly. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!
I LOVE your handle. Makes me laugh! :)

trunkynugget

Hello, and welcome aboard! I am relatively new here as well. I'm still trying to get the hang of things, but so far I've noticed that the community here seems really helpful and friendly. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!
I LOVE your handle. Makes me laugh! :)
I have grown to like it as well. It all started when I decided to make a reddit account and couldn't think of a name. Being the clever boy I was, I just typed the first two things that popped into my head: "Trunky" (Which is probably not even an actual word) and "Nugget". Who would have known that a combination of two random words could roll off the tongue so well?

Ancano

High Justiciar
@alceryes @Darkhawk9

It is so good to see you here!!! A change of pace is what we all need for I also am tired of beth and their crap.

And for those who think that a Breton is a half elf, here is a pic of my sorceress who is a Breton

W00xIen.jpg

Breton blood lines have enough Elven blood to set them apart from Nords and Imperials. Doesn't matter if it's at least half or 1%. It's enough. Bretons are elves too although sometimes appearances only subtly reflect this fact.

alceryes

[
Breton blood lines have enough Elven blood to set them apart from Nords and Imperials. Doesn't matter if it's at least half or 1%. It's enough. Bretons are elves too although sometimes appearances only subtly reflect this fact.

Bretons have always been my favorite, from Morrowind through today.
IMO, their greater/racial powers have always been one of the most useful throughout a characters lifetime. Other powers kinda putter out once you get into the higher levels.
I just find it sad how they completely nerfed magic in Skyrim. Hopefully they won't make the same mistake in TES VI.

ashleyclark

Yes I am really 65 yrs old
Bretons are awesome for a mage playthrough.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts