• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Should you Be able to Marry Serana?

• Total voters

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
(Spoiler)
Maybe guys who murder her father is a turnoff. I know it's crazy, but I'm just thinking out loud
She helped kill him. It was her idea

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Well she should have more convo options atleast, i mean come on! Im the Vampire Lord of the Volkihar! And her father accuses her of choosing a half-blood vampire (the player) over him ^

Kage

Jeez, your freaking out over a video game marriage? I don't really think that's much of a complaint, honestly. She'll still go on Quests and such with you, so there isn't much room for complaint. it's no big deal if your married or not. A minor "flaw" if you want to call it that.

Yeah, she is available, she's my Wife in Game. I still don't talk to her much, nor would I care if she died.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Jeez, your freaking out over a video game marriage? I don't really think that's much of a complaint, honestly. She'll still go on Quests and such with you, so there isn't much room for complaint. it's no big deal if your married or not. A minor "flaw" if you want to call it that.

Yeah, she is available, she's my Wife in Game. I still don't talk to her much, nor would I care if she died.
It's hard to find one that can't die, that can wear armor; and actually isn't a depressing/bitchy fuzzy kitten all the time.

Kage

True, I agree. However, in the long run and the bigger picture, it isn't very important. The only thing she won't do is cook for you, or stay in your house. Other then that, she'll still fallow you everywhere. So, my point is, marriage is "official" while, your still doing everything together. This is why I view it as a minor thing and not one to complain about.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
True, I agree. However, in the long run and the bigger picture, it isn't very important. The only thing she won't do is cook for you, or stay in your house. Other then that, she'll still fallow you everywhere. So, my point is, marriage is "official" while, your still doing everything together. This is why I view it as a minor thing and not one to complain about.
I need something to bitch about until I find something major. This is the minor issue I shall bitch about.

Sadly, no you cant. you have to complete the dawnguard side to actually open up the conversation, but she will still say no. Hopefully in a update they will allow you to marry her on the dawnguard and vampire side. :sadface:

Well than how do you know you can't for sure? Maybe you just didn't do something or did do something that caused her to say No.

I know it's hard to envision NPC interactions made by Besthesda that doesn't seem like it was taken from a 12 year olds madlibs booklet, but maybe they finally listened and took a page from Bioware?

I know it's farfetched and wishful thinking, but many people thought Taarie was broken for the longest time and wasn't.

PriitySiick

Well than how do you know you can't for sure? Maybe you just didn't do something or did do something that caused her to say No.

I know it's hard to envision NPC interactions made by Besthesda that doesn't seem like it was taken from a 12 year olds madlibs booklet, but maybe they finally listened and took a page from Bioware?

I know it's farfetched and wishful thinking, but many people thought Taarie was broken for the longest time and wasn't.
Taarie Looks like a Goat

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
So, your bitching for the sake of bitching and to just find something wrong with it? Hmm...
Well yes...and no...

I'm complaining about this minor issue, because so far there isn't a major issue; so as long as I'm bitching about this, I myself can't find one other thing wrong with the entire DLC.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
lol, I'm the only one who voted no. I don't think romance has a place in this game. Marriage is worthless right now in Skyrim because it's an undeveloped concept, but I'd rather see it removed entirely rather than developed and expanded upon. I don't want my rpgs to turn into dating simulators. Trying to figure out how to talk to anyone in Mass Effect without unintentionally picking up on them is bad enough. Can't believe questions like this are even being asked on video game forums now a days. Gaming industry is getting weird.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts