New here, thought I'd share a character I'm making

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dravos Brayvern

Hi, I'm new.

So I'd been reading up on role-play builds, and I wanted to make one. I had decided I'd make a character for each race, each with a unique theme and restrictions, and it was time for my Altmer. Except I didn't like any for Altmers that I found. So, I decided to make a very rough outline for one. I wanted two things--pure magic and a religious character. Then, I thought about the schools of magic, and I stopped on Conjuration. It didn't seem to fit my idea of an Altmer, so I thought "Why not be against Conjuration?" and destroy all undead and summoned creatures of any kind. Thus, the Disciple of Meridia was born. I know Meridia is a Daedra, and Altmer worship only really the original Eight Divines, but my Altmer build will focus more on the good of Meridia.

Skills: Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, Enchant, and Alchemy and Speech for fun. I didn't include Illusion because I wasn't really looking for that Puppet-Master feel, and Speech and Alchemy just for fun because I've never made someone with those skills being purposefully leveled (though I should level Speech)

Stones: Mage Stone first, then Lord. I didn't choose Atronach simply because I like the armor rating the Lord gives, but it's quite replaceable.

Essential Quests: The Break of Dawn and The College Quests is all really.

That's all I have. I know it's not deep, no back history, nothing, but I'm not going for that. Just the bare basics!

Harc

Big Hog
Yeah, I like strictly playing as the character that you make. If your a Mage and you use solid weapons. They eh

Dravos Brayvern

Yeah that's only as far as i usually go when making a character. I decide what I'm going to use: 1H, 2H, Arrows, Destruction, and/or Conjuration. Though Bound Weapons kinda go along with other skills. Bound Bows, Bound Swords, ect go with Archery, 1H, ect, respectively. But I've never really set limits as far as quests, besides like Companions vs. Thieves Guild vs. College. With this character I'm not going to do most Daedra quests, and I'll purposefully fail Namira's quest since that has a theme of undead and all haha

Harc

Big Hog
Haha sounds good! I have a samurai Character. I choose a khajiit, with the white tiger look, and the striped war paint, the big ears with the earrings, and the mustache with the rings too to give him an Asiatic samurai look. He wears Blades Armor (no helmet or shield). Major skills are: Archery, Smithing, 1 handed, and heavy armor. I use duel blades swords for my main melee weapons, and I have the fists of steel perk which allows me to use unarmed damage + the claws. It is accurate since the samurai practiced Jujitsu and the Sword form of Kom Do. I'm in a martial arts class that has both of those fighting arts. And if you wanted to have a 2 handed katana, you could get the ebony blade instead. My characters only attacks when he is attacked, and his main Enemy is the Forsworn. Which I hunt. I don't smell though. That would be more under the samurais biggest enemy's perk. The shinobi or better known as "ninja". It's fun though!! I love it! Got the build from a member on here called fudge muppet. Who also makes videos for his builds. You should look them up on YouTube!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Hi, I'm new.

So I'd been reading up on role-play builds, and I wanted to make one. I had decided I'd make a character for each race, each with a unique theme and restrictions, and it was time for my Altmer. Except I didn't like any for Altmers that I found. So, I decided to make a very rough outline for one. I wanted two things--pure magic and a religious character. Then, I thought about the schools of magic, and I stopped on Conjuration. It didn't seem to fit my idea of an Altmer, so I thought "Why not be against Conjuration?" and destroy all undead and summoned creatures of any kind. Thus, the Disciple of Meridia was born. I know Meridia is a Daedra, and Altmer worship only really the original Eight Divines, but my Altmer build will focus more on the good of Meridia.

Skills: Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, Enchant, and Alchemy and Speech for fun. I didn't include Illusion because I wasn't really looking for that Puppet-Master feel, and Speech and Alchemy just for fun because I've never made someone with those skills being purposefully leveled (though I should level Speech)

Stones: Mage Stone first, then Lord. I didn't choose Atronach simply because I like the armor rating the Lord gives, but it's quite replaceable.

That's all I have. I know it's not deep, no back history, nothing, but I'm not going for that. Just the bare basics!
If you got a PC get the Join the Thalmor Mod and Create a Hardcore Thalmor Character who absoolutley despises Nords to a hellish exten.

Harc

Big Hog
Hi, I'm new.

If you got a PC get the Join the Thalmor Mod and Create a Hardcore Thalmor Character who absoolutley despises Nords to a hellish exten.
THERES A JOIN THE THALMOR MOD!!

Dravos Brayvern

I wish. Alas, Xbox 360. Oh well haha!

LL Harc
That sounds sick! Khajiit look so awesome! And will do! I watched a video about a Telvanni Mage, I wasn't sure which was more awesome, the nostalgia of Morrowind or the build itself! So many builds I'd love to do, so little time!

Harc

Big Hog

I wish. Alas, Xbox 360. Oh well haha!

LL Harc
That sounds sick! Khajiit look so awesome! And will do! I watched a video about a Telvanni Mage, I wasn't sure which was more awesome, the nostalgia of Morrowind or the build itself! So many builds I'd love to do, so little time!
I loved his Telvanni Wizard build! He makes good builds. He's awesome

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Cool build. I just built a Dark Elf Mage/Assassin. Gonna bring The Dark Brotherhood, College at Winterhold and House Telvanni under one roof someday! Me and Neloth got big plans. I'm currently preparing to set up shop to live in Blackreach for a while until I can convince those fools at the College to hand it over to me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts