• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
35gk9w.jpg

Tilse

Spellsword
Hello. I'm not on here too often but welcome anyway haha. Are just new to the forums, or Elder Scrolls as well?

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to leave your real life at the door. Enjoy your stay!;)

Appaullo

Welcome!! The Elder Scrolls is a fantastic world of games and experiences. Hope you enjoy everything Skyrim has to offer. And to Dev (even though its not asked of me) YES!! I will be getting Dawnguard!

Appaullo

Mikeydowdell

New to forum an slightly to elder scrolls lol. i played elder scrolls 4 but not long. Bought skyrim the day it came out. Skyrim is a blast for sure. I play it when i can. Im only a level 35 but its gettin higher. I definetly plan on getting dawngaurd! Look forward to layin down some havoc on the vampires! Im hooked to it mainly from the customization aspect! So many diffrent things to do!

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

YAY GLOMP!

ShadowGambit

Welcome to the forum Mickey.

here is a secret: you are already addicted somehow to skyrim, like most of us :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts