1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

New Forum Moderators

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cordelia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Cordelia

Cordelia Global Moderator
    Staff Member

This has to be one of the best communities I've ever been a part of. It's an oddly magical place where, no matter how many times you have a set of Old Guard members fading into their real lives, you still have a solid community of people contributing to the charm and respect that sets this place apart from almost everywhere else on the internet.

Some of the Old Guard we've lost over time have been within the ranks of moderator, and while they will always retain their powers should they ever decide to peek back in and give us a wave, we do, occasionally, need to appoint others to keep an eye across the board.

To that end, I would like to announce that long-time members @The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass and @Specter of Death have just been appointed moderators. They will help keep an eye on threads, members, and spam, and I trust both of them to help keep this community the respectful, fun, and engaging community I've known it to be since I joined in 2013.

I hope you will all offer them your respect, as well, or at least offer the benefit of the doubt to give them the opportunity to prove themselves worthy of the trust I've placed in them.

So, welcome Gidian and Specter! I know you'll do just fine in this impossible-to-kill, miraculously supportive community of awesome, awesome people. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Specter of Death: 25 Points (<3<3<3) Oct 19, 2017
  2. trunkynugget

trunkynugget New Member

Congrats both of you. I'm sure you will make great additions to the team!
    :Dovahkiin:

• Winner Winner x 1
    lizardisok: 2 Points Oct 24, 2017
  3. Specter of Death

Specter of Death a soul devoid of eternal bonds
    Staff Member

It's an honor to be given the trust! I'll do you, the other mods, and this wonderful forum proud!

@trunkynugget Thanks! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    lizardisok: 2 Points Oct 24, 2017