• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DialAForAlan

You can't have balance without Alan.
Call me Seren. Not going to lie, I'm mostly a fan of the Zelda games but when I branch out, I look for ones with a similar flavor. In short, I just got Skyrim today for Switch and fell in love.

Other things I like include Alan Cumming, reading, writing poetry and fanfiction, sleeping, fanboying, internet, anime/manga (sometimes), and making photo edits.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! Though it is a little quiet around here at the moment there are many good people lurking around, it can be quite a nice little community. I hope that you find that to be true. We tend to be a pretty helpful bunch so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them, there are also a few mods around if you have any questions that pertain to the whole "how the site functions." I hope you enjoy your time here, looking forward to seeing you around.

Cheers

DialAForAlan

You can't have balance without Alan.
Thank you for the welcome. The quietness is a little unsettling, as I'm used to busier communities, but eh.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts