New Elder Scrolls game release date confirmed

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
Cool I haven't heard anything about this.

BlueBull

DovahBull
Yeah like I said in the post, I found out that it was faked. :/ So there isn't actually a new ES game coming out so far as I know unfortunately. Sorry about that. ):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awwwwwww..................man :sadface:

Stalker

fluff

I know, right? I was so excited about a new ES game coming out, let alone a location based one (the one I was referencing in this post was being called The Elder Scrolls: Argonia). Then I find out its fake. Sucks man! Now I am kinda taking the person who told me's word for it, so just in case I'm going to do some Google research and double check that it is, in fact, fake. I'll let you guys know what I find if anything but for right now as far as I know it was a hoax. ): Sorry guys, I would've deleted the thread after I found out but it won't let me so.

GeneralTullius

Yeah TES VI won't be out for some time, if ever. Something tells me Elder Scrolls Online will take up most of their time for the next few years or so.

Okay, so as far as the legitimacy of this goes, Google had conflicting answers. But then I found this: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=542126262599319&refsrc=http://www.google.com/&_rdr.
It's an "official" Facebook page for The Elder Scrolls: Argonia. This to me confirms it is in fact fake. There are all sorts of typos on the page not to mention an old photo of Skyrim's sky at night and nothing else. And I would think if Bethesda really was behind this they would simply announce it on their own Facebook page, not make a separate one filled with typos. :/ So yep, it's a hoax. Sorry guys.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_VI:_Argonia

Or you could just read the top of that page, it's the small print. So yeah, no Tes VI Argonia. It's just an idea some fan came up with

GeneralTullius

Yeah TES VI won't be out for some time, if ever. Something tells me Elder Scrolls Online will take up most of their time for the next few years or so.

I'm thinking you're right, unfortunately. I wish they'd release it sooner.

Elder Scrolls Online is not that bad. While I haven't yet played it myself, based on the reviews and the game play footage posted online it's serious stuff.

Lot of work went into that game, much more than Skyrim. So. I would hold on to any other expectations for a while.

Too bad Skyrim and our 4th 'promised' DLC was dropped like a bad date.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts