• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Another thread on new SHouts prompted this, but with Mods like Dangerous Dragons flying about the workshoppe, and Nexus, I was wondere to see (With unique shouts of their own.) For instance, I always wanted to fight a Storm Dragon with Lightning Breath "Qo ZuKest!" Stormcall, and maybe Whirlwind Sprint on the ground. Of course, the named one would be guarding the wordwall for the Lightning Breath (Basically Lightning Storm from the Destruction school.) I was thinking Blue/Grey scales to blend in with it's own stormcloud/the sky? No need to rip off Dice&Dossiers with their elemental color-code, though it could start to resemble Metroid/Megaman with defeating them to earn their Thu'um...

So, what would you like to see which you haven't all ready? I'd like there to be at least one to use the common shouts already in the game, Terror Dragon that uses Dismay, Deceptor that uses Fury (You'd have to take it on alone so your own Followers don't kill you.)..?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts