• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
‘Skyrim’ DLC Release Date: What Will ‘Dawnguard’ Mean For The Upcoming Content, Return To Oblivion? - International Business Times

Look for yourself. Seems legit
cowboy2-gif.932

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
I'm sorry, but there isn't any information in that article that hasn't already been found out. It's more of a recap on all of the collective information we know so far. Good read for those who may not be up to date, though. :D

Also, is it just me, or is there absolutely no mention of a release date in that article at all?

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
I'm sorry, but there isn't any information in that article that hasn't already been found out. It's more of a recap on all of the collective information we know so far.

Sorry, I haven't seen anywhere in these forums that mention the "Dawnguard" patent that Bethesda applied for less than 30 days ago.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Sorry, I haven't seen anywhere in these forums that mention the "Dawnguard" patent that Bethesda applied for less than 30 days ago.

This is nothing new, it seems that every week or so someone says " Hey, Look at what I found about the upcoming DLC called " Dawnguard "......... Well look at what I found right here on this forum..

Skyrim Expansion/DLC | Skyrim Forums

DLC news comming..Tommorrow?? | Skyrim Forums

1.5 Update/Patch Information! | Page 2 | Skyrim Forums

Dawnguard: Name of first DLC??? | Skyrim Forums

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Oh, I see. Even AFTER I admit to missing the posts, you come in and try and shoot it down some more. Next time you see one of my posts, and feel compelled to reply with some dumb pl***.......Don't.
It's ok, Honest post really.

I will say, after trying to keep up with Anything from Bethesda on Skyrim DLC, Im getting Tired of these Game Review Articles reporting nothing but "Tweets". It gets frustarating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts