• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lord Olok

Hey i know they aren't making anymore DLC for skyrim, but i had anidea for a DLC, it's Called "Rise of The Dovahkiins" tell me what you think of it in the replies below please!

"We thought we had banished him for an eternity. Oblaan, Father of Miraak, devourer of galaxies, Destroyer of Time. When you killed Miraak, you lifted the seal the First Mages put apon him. Now Oblaan comes to avenge the death of his son. But i've heard the legends, you're ready. The time has come to avenge our brothers and sisters. Stand with me Hero of Tamriel, and the dovahkiins will rise again!"

This DLC will add a new type of armor called Dragonborn armor and weapons which is a little stronger than dragonbone weapons and deadric armor.

It will add a new place to go called the dragon realm.

New storyline.

New type of dragon called "Mythical Dragon" which is stronger than a legendary dragon, it's special shout is the Marked For Death shout.

New shout, Cripple, the words of power are Sahlo, Sahrot, Oblaan. it's only used in the Oblaan fight, it's pretty much dragonren only it only works on Oblaan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Quest I Have So Far.

Mission 1: A Broken Seal

1. Travel to the top of Goldran Peak.

Here you will travel to the top of Goldran Peak and face an army of draugers on the way up.

2. Kill Olok

Kill the ancient dragon priest before he destroys the seal on Oblaan.

3. Escape From Oblaan

You were too late, Oblaan shouts at you causing you to be knocked out and he flies away.

Mission 2: The Beggining of The End

1. Travel to Riverwood

You heard rumors of a Dragonborn coming back to life in Riverwood, you should investigate it.

2. Speak to the ancient Dragonborn

You speak to the ancient Dragonborn and he tells you his name is Aslag and he has no idea how he got there and you tell him he was brought back to life.

3. Travel to Lorkarr Ruins.

Aslag tells of an ancient temple and there is great evil held within, he joins you on your way to Lorkarr Ruins.

4. Fight through the ruins.

Aslag is surprised by the crumbling ruins of the once perfect temple. you face ghostly dead priests on the way in.

5. Open the sealed door.

There's a mold in the door, it looks like you need a battleaxe.

6. Defeat Olmar

Defeat Olmar and claim his Battleaxe.

7. Put the battleaxe in the Mold.

Put the battleaxe in the mold to proceed foward.

8. Defeat The Currupted Dragonborn.

Defeat Aslag's evil currupted Twin Brother Verock.

9. Claim the Prophecy of World's End.

You read it and it says, "The father of the first Dragonborn Miraak will return to this world once his son has fallen and then the world will fall, and so will many others. The return of Oblaan will release all the Dragonborn's souls, but some will be currupted. only the true Dovahkiins will be able to stop Oblaan before he destroys us all..."

10. Speak to Aslag.

Aslag is happy to cleanse the ruins of Verock, but when he reads it he only says "By the nine, no..."

Lord Olok

Hey! i finished the 3rd storyline quest for Rise of The Dovahkiins!

Mission 3: Tracking The Legends

1. Gather The Dragonborns.

Aslag says we need to find the others if we are going to stop this beast, once you've seeked them out tell them all to come to Labyrinthian. Speak to the Dragonborns that came back to life in Whiterun, Windhelm, Winterhold, Dawnstar, Morthal, Solitude, Markarth, Falkreath, and Riften.

2. Regroup At Labyrinthian.

You've seeked out Drami, Xolda, Tolan, Mashi, Thracus, Fornalk, Circeus, Quona, and Riofala. now you should regroup with them at Labyrinthian.

3. Speak to Aslag.

Aslag says "Brother, i've told them everything about what has happened, they are ready to help in any way they can."

4. Defeat The Black Dragon.

Kulaan has appeared and said "Ha ha ha! our lord has finaly returned! you dovahkiins will never defeat Oblaan!" then he shouts creating a fireball storm, use dragonren to do damage to him.

Lord Olok

I have completed the 4th story quest.

Mission 4: Dragon Uprising

1. Speak To The Dragonborns.

Speak to the dragonborns and see what they know about Oblaan.

2. Travel back to Goldran Peak

Thracus says there is a way to stop Oblaan at Goldran Peak.

3. Retreat

You travel to Goldran Peak, but the mountain is infested with dragons and it has a magical barrier
surrounding the mountain, all the dragons see you, you do not have the power to fight all the dragons, run.

4. Travel To Thirogot Ruins.

Xolda says she knows how to break the barrier, it requires an ancient shout.

5. Fight into Thirogot Ruins.

Fight through the drauger-infested ruins.

6. Speak to the ancient dragon.

You tell Kruziik Oblaan has returned and you seek to destroy him, the dragon says "Oblaan? he has returned? this is... bad... i used to work for him when dragons first ruled tamriel. i could not stomach his hate... i helped the first mages banish Oblaan with an ancient shout, i will lend it to you, you must defeat that monster before it is too late, Dovahkiin... free us from Oblaan's rule..."

7. Return to Labyrinthian

You've learned the shout cripple, now return to Labyrinthian.

8. Defeat Oblaan.

Oblaan is attacking Labyrinthian, defeat him with the shout Cripple!

9. Speak To Aslag

Aslag says "Oblaan got away, i've seen you've learned the ancient long-lost shout, but first we need allies to support us if we ever want to get past his hundreds of dragon guards."

Latest posts