New build new challenge new problems

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lydia'sPimp

First off if this is in the wrong place im sorry. This is an overview of a planned chacter but also i need some help and advise.

The character

Based on a shaman/ medicine man/ witch doctor etc of small african tribes

Race Redguard or bretton
Main skills : alchemy and restoration
Supported by : conjuration, light armour, a SMALL amount of destruction(frost) and a staff
Also using : archery 1h and smithing (no perks) and enchanting with perks.
1h and archery are sinply a means to apply poisons. My alchemy and restoration skill will determine my combat effectiveness.
Conjuration will be to raise dead but i may buy some atronach spell tomes for if im ever in a tight spot. Light armour is defense simply enough. The staff/s will be raise dead turn undead and maybe an offensive destruction one

Star sign : undecided most likely to be atronach or Lord

To begin with i will not quest. At all. I will grind smithing to fuel enchanting and grind alchemy. I will buy trainin in. Resto and conj so they keep up. Boring i know but it wont take me long and then i can begin to play the game as i mean to end it. Badass.
I will use a long bow for max rate of fire and im not really fussed what dagger. As i said its just to apply poison. I will have a warrior follower to do most of the actual killing. Slow and paralasis will be my main offense to keep the nasties off me. Resto is a main skill because of the undead and dwemer automatons ability to ignor poison so i will use turn /bane of undead as offense and healing hands to let my meat shield, i mean follower, do the work.

My two main concerns are
1 will i be able to survive against poison immune opponents with my chosen methods specifically automatons and dragon priests

2 being a bit of an idiot i like to make my life needlessly dificult and, thus, this will be my first attempt at master difficulty. What are the main differences between normal and master? Ie more health for npcs stronger attacks or more leveled.

Thanks in advance for any advice help or even (if this looks any good) praise you kind people can give.

arsha

get 90~100 conjuration then buy the spell that can summon a Storm Atronach permanently, this will help you survive (at least it'll buy you some time) against automatons or dragon priests.

Lydia'sPimp

Was gonna get dead thralls so i can heal them. Couple of warriors. Could get on warrior and one atronach.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts