New build help, Tiberius Septimus

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
So I am going to do a new build in the next day or two, I will play an Imperial and give him the name of Tiberius Septimus (I love that name). He will join the Empire and fight for religious freedom of Talos, and he will seek power at any cost to rise in rank. But beyond that I dont know what to do with him I only know I want Block and one handed as skills, so they will be my main skills but what should I use for secondry skills and what job could I give him when he is not fighting in the war I was thinking making him a city guard (for roleplay purposes) but I would like suggestions please.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
This thread should actually be in the Skyrim Help discussion.

From "He will join the Empire and fight for religious freedom of Talos", tells me he would be in the chapel in times of peace.

He could be a Martin Luther figure, but one that's more of an activist.

A type of warrior monk that crusades the word of Talos to the infidels.

From an RP point of view, I would honestly create a religious order for this character, in which to fight for in the Empire. That's the base in which he would need to include followers who he uses to fight for his cause.

Create a Templa order. Talostic Orthodoxy, Knights Talosa, Talostic Saints, Order of Sunderuez.

The secondary skill option, maybe a magical one seen as though at this time he's in a religious cause. So something with magic.

Restoration as an option. And Remember:

restorationcolette.gif

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
tutut imperial talos worshipper :vomit:

However I think you should go with heavy armour as it complements block and 1 handed well, then get a full set of heavy legion armor. You could do the civil war quest line until you become legate and then go on raids of stormcloak camps for RP.
For secondary skills you should have archery for dragons, restoration just for healing and smithing to maintain your gear.

Twiffle

Look at the statue of Talos, that's your Role model. So, Imperial, Block, 1H (So you can use a Sword, and Axe like His symbol, or swap in a shield) HA (With Robes, the Steel Plate Boots/gauntlets look great with Ulfrik's Clothes, about as close as I could get) Restoration for Healing, and Turn Undead, and maybe a little Destruction for range, and Wrath of Gott type stuff. Guardian Circle with it's minute of constant healig is a great spell for standing there, and Pwning anything what comes near to Challenge you.

Shadow King

This thread should actually be in the Skyrim Help discussion.

From "He will join the Empire and fight for religious freedom of Talos", tells me he would be in the chapel in times of peace.

He could be a Martin Luther figure, but one that's more of an activist.

A type of warrior monk that crusades the word of Talos to the infidels.

From an RP point of view, I would honestly create a religious order for this character, in which to fight for in the Empire. That's the base in which he would need to include followers who he uses to fight for his cause.

Create a Templa order. Talostic Orthodoxy, Knights Talosa, Talostic Saints, Order of Sunderuez.

The secondary skill option, maybe a magical one seen as though at this time he's in a religious cause. So something with magic.

Restoration as an option. And Remember:

restorationcolette.gif

I forgot to mention he would be part of the Order of Talos, I have used that made up order lots of times, u have good ideas, thanks.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
If you want the cool Imperial look you could get the Penitus Oculatus armor, which you can even get at level one, by killing the lone Agent in the Penitus Oculatus outpost in dragon bridge.

180px-SR-npc-Penitus_Oculatus_Agent.jpg
Penitus_Oculatus.jpg
Guards will even comment on your armor, by saying "That armor, are you one of the Emperor's protectors? Can't say that I envy you of that job." Something like that.​

Shadow King

If you want the cool Imperial look you could get the Penitus Oculatus armor, which you can even get at level one, by killing the lone Agent in the Penitus Oculatus outpost in dragon bridge.

180px-SR-npc-Penitus_Oculatus_Agent.jpg
Penitus_Oculatus.jpg
Guards will even comment on your armor, by saying "That armor, are you one of the Emperor's protectors? Can't say that I envy you of that job." Something like that.​

I was going to get it eventually but after seeing the pics I think it will be my first port of call when I leave helgen, thanks bro.

Adventurer

This character type is very popular. I am blogging a very similar one -see my sig.

I agree with the posters above regarding going with heavy armor. I would advise to consider the following:
-What is the background of the character, what led him to be such a strong believer of Talos?
-What did he do in the past? (Being a commoner, a noble, a criminal that seeks favor of Talos, anything, what was his profession etc.)
-You may consider the mace as you primary one-hand weapon if you are to make a "religious order" it would comply with TES lore very much
-You should give a thought about a second strong capability - speech or healing and either go everywhere and give speeches about Talos or heal everybody in the name of Talos or both if you so please
-Think about not only strengths but also weaknesses. (a heavy Armor warrior is sturdy but not capable of sneaking and alchemy and enchanting even if the game would allow you to do)

(My character is a veteran Imperial Legion Officer that has been falsely convicted for crimes he has never done thus he had to run from Cyrodiil. All his thinking, point of view derives from his background. Both strengths and weaknesses.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts