• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vauldis

Hi I'm new to these forums and I'm hoping to stick around and blab about skyrim to everyone here.

Anyway I've been playing skyrim on consoles for the last few years up until about 6 months ago where I found it on sale and thought I may as well get it. I'm glad I did.

In skyrim I like playing as an argonian necromancer ( preferably with a few mods to make necromancy more diverse). Oh and he's usually a vampire ( lord)

IRL I like fencing , archery and reading among other things ( like gaming. Obviously...)

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Welcome Vauldis ^_^

Hart

Sassmaster
Hey there! Welcome to the Skyrim Forums. Feel free to make yourself at home here, most of us don't bite that hard. Keep your head straight and don't troll anyone, and you're good to go here.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Bringing cookies is also always nice :D

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Hello and welcome to the community Vauldis! I'm a necromancer myself so it looks like we'll get along just fine. :)

hershangames

Welcome to the community, Vauldis!! I'm sure you'll get along with anyone just fine in here!

Oh, and I read something 'bout cookies?

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Vauldis

Just gonna go ahead and ask this question on my intro thread 'cos I'm not sure where else to post it.

How does roleplay work around here? The sub forum for open rp's seem pretty dead and I'm really not sure how those private rp's work , I'd assume it's people who know each other fairly well ( well as much as you can when you're on the internet ) or some application thing?

Also glory to the argonian necromancer master race! We will strike when you least expect it :p

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Just gonna go ahead and ask this question on my intro thread 'cos I'm not sure where else to post it.

How does roleplay work around here? The sub forum for open rp's seem pretty dead and I'm really not sure how those private rp's work , I'd assume it's people who know each other fairly well ( well as much as you can when you're on the internet ) or some application thing?

Also glory to the argonian necromancer master race! We will strike when you least expect it :p
Basically you can create a thread saying "This is the kind of universe I'm creating, these are the types of characters I need, etc." and then people can give you a rundown of their character (age, race, abilities, likes/dislikes, etc.), you can say yea or nay to them, and once you have enough people, you create the actual RP. There's a couple of informative threads in there, I think.

I'm in the Plain Gate RP right now (which isn't actually dead, it's just that two or three people have stuff going on, so the RP is on hold).

Vauldis

Basically you can create a thread saying "This is the kind of universe I'm creating, these are the types of characters I need, etc." and then people can give you a rundown of their character (age, race, abilities, likes/dislikes, etc.), you can say yea or nay to them, and once you have enough people, you create the actual RP. There's a couple of informative threads in there, I think.

I'm in the Plain Gate RP right now (which isn't actually dead, it's just that two or three people have stuff going on, so the RP is on hold).
Thanks for the info , I guess you need to apply at the start of the RP ?
Eh I'll just wait until a new one comes around , I'm sure I can wait.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts