Neverwinter Closed Beta Begins Feb. 5 on Xbox One

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Soon you'll be able to try Neverwinter, a free-to-play Dungeons and Dragons-based MMO, on Xbox One.

Publisher Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that a closed beta will be held for the Xbox One version, will be held from Feb. 5 to Feb. 8.

Neverwinter is a socially oriented MMO that focuses on going on Dungeons and Dragons adventures with your friends. A press release announcing the beta says the final game will include previously launched PC content, but have optimized Xbox One features like friends list integration and console-friendly controls.

The game will be free-to-play, as long as you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, and will launch in "early 2015."

You can sign up for the closed beta at this link.
View the Post on the Blog

Stalker

Is it free to play?

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Is it free to play?

The Xbox One version will be free to play but will require an Xbox Live Gold membership. So, erm.... sort of? :)

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Basically not, Stalker lol.

I get Xbox gold freebies sometimes in terms of 2. Day passes, subscription tho...nah.

Stalker

Hmmm maybe I'll try it, I like dnd but not so much MMOS

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts