'Never Start Spats With the Ebonheart Pact' Warns TESO Rap Video

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Okay, maybe this doesn't have the dignity of a classic bardic ditty like, oh, "Ragnar The Red," but Dan Bull's rap anthem forThe Elder Scrolls Online's Ebonheart Pact sums up the resentment and relentless determination of this faction. And it's funny.

"Never start spats with the Ebonheart Pact, Or you'll never, ever, ever, get your severed arm back," the song advises. That's advice worth taking. The Argonians, Dunmer, and Nords all get a verse in the song bragging about their histories, character and abilities.

This is the second of three rap videos in the series. There is also a Daggerfall Covenant video, but that's done in a different style that I have to admit I didn't like as much.

I am assuming the third video will be about the Aldmeri Dominion, which, if so, good luck. Translating that authoritarian Elven faction into a rebellious rap song will be a challenge.
View the Post on the Blog

Latest posts