PC NEEP'S ADVENTURES IN SKYRIM! (RP Let's Play Series)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neep

Hey folks! Hope this is the correct place to put this, heheh... If not, feel free to move/delete as desired!!
I'm a small UK based YouTuber who has started an RP Let's Play series in Skyrim n.n
It is modded to the freaking hilt, and more casual narrative/story driven than gameplay-oriented...

It follows the ongoing adventures of Neep the Turnip Goblin as he tries to find his fortunes in this new, unforgiving land... It's all a bit of lighthearted fun, and pretty impromptu in it's delivery/commentary. Please do be warned that at times, there is likely frequent cursing, random as heck humour, innuendo and some themes sometimes unsuitable for minors. But nothing intended outside the realms of satire!!

As well as an unfolding story, one of my aims is to play through and utilise a lot of the fantastic mods out there available to Vanilla Skyrim too, and focus on them at times for added interesting future plots and episodes. It would be fantastic if anyone might have any feedback or constructive criticisms to share! Despite being a year into my channel's development, I am still pretty green behind the ears and always striving to evolve and learn with each video.

New chapters should land on Sundays at 5pm GMT... Hopefully!!
Anywhoo, thank you for your attention, and blessings upon you!

Neep x

CHAPTER ONE:

CHAPTER TWO:

CHAPTER THREE:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts