• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Alright so for the majority of my time I usually am a console gamer. I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls but I have never played Daggerfall. So I decided to download the game to my PC.

Well I have not got very far and I'm struggling to understand the controls of the game. Can someone explain it to me? I know I'm being rather vague here, but in my current situation anything helps.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Daggerfall:Key Controls - UESPWiki
The most difficult thing to get used to is combat, in my opinion. By default, once you have your weapon ready, you hold down the right mouse button and drag your mouse in the direction you want to swing your weapon.
I've switched my controls around in the menu, though (just hit Esc, then click Controls). I've set it to mouselook (be sure to increase the sensitivity) with movement mapped to WASD.

Hope that helps! Game's tough, but once you get a good control scheme, it's a lot of fun.
Be sure to save a lot, even in the intro dungeon.

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
used to play it all the time. just get used to it, and itll be a piece of cake.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts