Need Skyrim info? Look at the link.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
sweet. thanks

Jeruhmi

Thanks for that :)
Is TGN that games company, or something like that?
I think crafting will be awesome - sort of like MineCraft?

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I think TGN is just this huge resource for info on games and reviews and stuff, I think it stands for Total Gaming Network.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Man, it’s hard not to try to look at as much new footage as possible even though I actually don’t want to see any before playing it myself. Decisions, decisions °~°

Jeruhmi

I think TGN is just this huge resource for info on games and reviews and stuff, I think it stands for Total Gaming Network.
Oh yeah, I thought it was something like that. I think there's also an IGN? Not sure what it stands for though.
And to OP: I have watched several videos so far and it's really great.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
It is the abbreviation for “Imagine Games Network” which was the name under which it was founded.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
bleigh. IGN. you can't spell IGNorant without IGN. or so they say over the internet. I'm not that fond of huge game reviewers... Sometimes I just feel that their game reviews are just dishonest and lacking. They do give a lot of coverage on video game news though but I prefer to get them on PC Gamer.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I don't read reviews often, but when I do I prefer try and find more individual, honest reviewers who won't be bought or anything. And get multiple opinions as well.. I'll usually only do that for expensive games, though lol.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I usually don’t watch reviews because they often contain spoilers (unintentionally, I hope) so I mostly go by really short gameplay previews. The metacritic score usually does a pretty good job of giving you a general idea though.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Yeah, I love metacritic. I just look at both numbers, 'official' reviewers and the people's. I like to read people's reviews though. They are more unbiased and more thorough, I think.

Jeruhmi

I have played games with a lower metacritic score which have turned out to be actually pretty awesome. It's not all about what critics think, it just depends.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Certainly. But I found that I agree most of the time with that score with only a few exceptions. By the way, what games are you referring to? Maybe they’re an insider’s tip that I have missed so far.

Jeruhmi

Well I don't keep all the scores to mind, but I have noticed in general that the trailer looks good, reviews from players look promising, and then the metacritic is low and the game is still awesome.

Tusck

I agree with everyone who stated they don't pay attention to ratings. Apparently I have different taste then most reviews, because I usually disagree. For example, I liked Two Worlds 2. I only tried is because it was on sale and the name is so great.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts