• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BruinTheLegend

Hey guys, first post here, looking forward to posting a bit more after this.

So... The problem, I transferred a saved game from my PC to my Xbox and the Dawnguard quests don't appear, says something along the lines of some stuff may be outdated and not available when I load the save, is there anyway around this as my previous save apart from my transferred one is about 4 hours behind in gameplay and 2 levels below where I was. Any help appreciated here.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Is it a PC save file? As in, you have the game on PC and you're trying to play that file on the 360?

BruinTheLegend

Na, I've converted the file and transferred it and can play the game on the Xbox from the savefile but the Dawnguard stuff doesn't come up. Basically what I did over the weekend was transfer a save from my Xbox to PC to see how it runs on my PC, did about 4 hours transferred it back for Dawnguard and now it seems that Dawnguard add-on won't work with this save file, it will with my other save files but I don't really want to wave goodbye to 4 hours gameplay and do all this plops over again...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts