Need help with the Civil War questline!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cristian Ilkka

Hello. I'm having issues with the questline on the Stormcloak side. I need to Liberate the Rift. My quest target is Galmar, in the Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp. (?) He ordered me to attack Fort Snowhawk three times. I did it three times, completed the quest three times and got paid three times. But I'd be really happy to actually advance this quest somehow.

So, if anyone knows either how to fix this, or how to use the console to skip for the Battle of Solitude or something, please do tell. Thank you!

Chryss

Did you go back to talk to Ulfric? He should give you a new weapon and calls you Stormblade. He then directs you to see Galmar in Haafingar Hold for the final quest portion before the battle of Solitude.

Lydia Barron

im stuck in solitude doing the final stormcloak quest to take over solitude and kill everyone. everyone is dead and were in front of the castle to go in but i cant open any doors or leave the city im stuck in battle mode and i cant quit or exit out.. if i try the loading screen appears and it immediately freezes my whole xbox.. im a level 57 Legendary Khajiit. i have changed game discs and uninstalled and reinstalled and its still the same.. please help i miss playing my game.. do i need a new xbox or something?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts