Need Help? Striking the Heart Bug/Glitch.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowWolf010

I'm trying to do this quest but the system won't allow to see it on the map when I select it. I eventually found it and killed the silver hand leader but it still is telling I haven't completed the quest. I'm on the Xbox 360. So I can't use the PC way of fixing the problem, does anyone know how I can fix it?

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I shall give you the one cure all answer for this game:reload your save, nothing else to do about it.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I hate to be that guy, but 200+ views and this still isn't moved to the help section? :p

Anyway, you're out of luck. I just ran into an issue like this on the PC and did some research and the only way to fix it was using console commands.

J-Rebel206

I'm trying to do this quest but the system won't allow to see it on the map when I select it. I eventually found it and killed the silver hand leader but it still is telling I haven't completed the quest. I'm on the Xbox 360. So I can't use the PC way of fixing the problem, does anyone know how I can fix it?

Man, I am right there with you. But I killed those bandits very early on in the game, before I got the quest and now that I have the quest I can't finish it and since I can't finish it, i can't finish the Companions quest line and can't get the cure for being a stinking werewolf. I want my sleep, experience bonus back. I was hoping the new 360 update would fix this bug....no such luck...ARRRRRGGGHH!!! Thanks a lot skyrim

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts